What is NAD+?
NAD+ – nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide – is a coenzyme found in every cell. Think of it as the fuel for the cellular tank. As a key coenzyme, NAD+ plays an essential role in daily and long-term health by supporting cellular energy production, the sleep-wake cycle, lean body composition and improving how the body handles its chronological age. NAD+ improves cellular energy production, as well as the regulation of the sleep-wake cycle, which means that it promotes a proper sleep rhythm to help maintain the pep in your step and a clear head!
Lack of sleep, being stuck at a desk, too many late nights, excessive exposure to the sun and an unbalanced diet: each of these aspects of our contemporary lifestyle impacts our body at a cellular level. This leads to the depletion of the important coenzyme NAD+ and results in symptoms of early aging. The natural aging process also causes our NAD+ level to decline, which slows down integral body functions, resulting in early aging and reduced vitality.
NiaCel 200 with Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) boosts the body’s level of NAD+, helping to support your body against the effects of early aging.
Everyday Benefits of NiaCel 200 include:
- Increased level of NAD+ from an exclusive form of NR
- Support for exercise efficiency
- Promotes cellular energy production in every cell of your body: helping you to feel vibrant and energised
- NR supports a normal sleep-wake cycle for restful nights and more energy upon waking
- Betaine promotes optimal methylation, which supports healthy daily detoxification processes
Long-Term Benefits of NiaCel 200 include:
- Support for healthy cellular repair and metabolism
- Promoting cellular energy production in the mitochondria
- Supporting healthy weight
- Helping protect the DNA in cells from damage
- Betaine promotes lean body composition by helping reduce body fat without negatively affecting muscle mass
NiaCel 200 supports brain and body vitality. It promotes cellular energy production, the sleep-wake cycle, supports lean body composition and improves how your body handles its chronological age.