Magnesium is a mineral that is crucial for the body to function. This is because magnesium is involved in more than 600 of the body’s enzymatic reactions. It is important for:
- Health of the heart, blood vessels, brain, bones, muscles and lungs.
- Supporting healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Electrical activity of the heart – magnesium supports healthy heart rate and rhythm.*
- Relaxing both smooth and skeletal muscle.*
- Supporting the dilation of blood vessels (vasodilation), which maintains healthy blood pressure and optimal blood flow.*
- Promoting healthy blood sugar by enhancing insulin sensitivity.
- Being a cofactor for multiple enzymes involved in cellular energy production.*
Magnesium Bisglycinate is a lightly sweetened powder that can be easily mixed with water or juice, and combines well with other powdered supplements.
The bisglycinate form is highly absorbed and well-tolerated by the body with a decreased laxative effect in comparison to other magnesium formulations.
Magnesium Bisglycinate contains Glycine, a neurotransmitter that boosts relaxation and stress reduction. This makes it a good choice for use before bed to support restful sleep and recovery.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.