Being exposed to natural light from the outdoors during the day is incredibly beneficial for human health. This is because we are biologically adapted to receive the balanced, full spectrum light that the sun emits.
Unfortunately, most of us are exposed to a different spectrum of artificial lighting indoors during the day, which has been repeatedly demonstrated to be harmful to health.
The BioLight™ full spectrum technology closely replicates the same visual colour spectrum as visible natural light from the sun.
Being exposed to this full spectrum light can support and increase energy throughout the day, improve mood, and promote overall well being.
BioLight™ is the first biological friendly lighting technology of its kind! it is the world’s first Day to Night Full Spectrum light bulb that is also low EMF and flicker free. BioLight™ features 3 modes:
Full Spectrum Day Mode:
Provides a high quality and balanced white light. Full Spectrum Day Mode features:
- The most optimal type of lighting to be exposed to during the day
- Healthy amounts of blue, green, yellow, orange and red light which are balanced to closely match the same visible light output from the sun
- Support for sustainable energy throughout the day. Minimises headaches, eyestrain or migraines linked to conventional LED lights
Low Blue Mixed Mode:
Combines the full spectrum day mode with the no blue amber mode. Low blue mixed mode features:
- A warm white light with the same spectrum light output as traditional incandescent light bulbs
- The type of light that is perfect for early morning and early evening use, as it closely replicates the optimal light to be exposed to at these times
No Blue Night Mode:
100% blue light free light for evenings. No Blue Light Mode features:
- Relaxing warm amber light to be used once the sun has set
- Support for deep and restful sleep with warm ambient light
- Flexible use as a general purpose light throughout the home
By turning the light off and on at the light switch, BioLight™ will initiate a mode change – no remotes or wifi controls are needed, just a simple off and on from the existing light switch!