We need minerals and trace elements for our body to conduct many important biological processes, along with supporting our bone health and immunity.
Mineral deficiencies are hugely common in the Western world, and are linked to:
- Pollution and industrialisation: can lead to toxic metal accumulation, which competes with mineral absorption in the body.
- Synthetic mineral supplements or drugs in excess: this can upset the equilibrium of other minerals and trace elements in our body.
- Farming practices that use synthetic fertilisers: these contain only a few minerals needed for food to grow. Unfortunately, these fertilisers don’t contain many of the micro-minerals our bodies need to be healthy.
Studies have demonstrated that sea water contains an abundance of mineral salts and trace elements, and can support healthy pH balance.
Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) contains up to 72 naturally occurring minerals and trace elements in a low sodium sea mineral concentrate.
CMD can be easily added to water to remineralise it, helping you to replenish your body with important minerals – tap water or filtered water are often stripped of essential minerals.
Concentrated Mineral Drops are:
- Low in sodium, high in magnesium
- Economical with flexible dosage
- Able to support mineral balance with a mineral composition similar to healthy human plasma