Glucose is our body’s main source of energy. Along with many other functions, it fuels important reactions that prime our:
- Exercise performance
- Immune system responses, and
- Central nervous system reactions
When we have unstable glucose levels (also known as blood sugar levels), it can contribute to short-term symptoms like nausea, weakness, and dizziness.
More long-term symptoms include weight gain and loss of muscle tone, chronic fatigue, and potentially serious complications such as heart and brain disease. As we age, our ability to maintain optimal glucose levels becomes more difficult.
Support Glucose supports blood sugar balance by optimising:
- Glucose absorption and uptake by cells
- Insulin release, and
- Nutrient-converting metabolic reactions
The ingredients in Support Glucose help to lower inflammation with their potent antioxidant properties. They include:
- ChromeMate® Chromium Polynicotinate – A trace mineral bound to niacin. Promotes glucose utilisation, defence against insulin resistance, and helps fat metabolism.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf – Supports weight management by combatting cravings for sweets, stimulating pancreatic insulin release, and balancing post-meal sugar absorption, cholesterol levels, and inflammation.
- Cinnulin PF® Cinnamon – A potent cinnamon bark extract rich in Type A polymers to target insulin signaling pathways and support healthy blood sugar levels and fat usage.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid – An antioxidant-rich omega-3 fatty acid that supports cardiovascular and nerve health by scavenging harmful free radicals, enhancing insulin sensitivity, and serving as a cofactor for metabolic reactions.
- Bitter Melon – Native to India, this extract is enriched with charantin, which supports glycemic control, glucose storage, and weight management.
- Banaba Leaf Extract – This extract is rich in corosolic acid, an antioxidant that supports insulin sensitivity, glucose utilisation, weight management, and inflammatory molecule balance.
- Vanadyl Sulfate – A trace mineral that regulates glucose entry into cells and acts as a cofactor for essential glucose-regulating metabolic reactions.
Support Glucose support glycemic control in people who have not been diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes. If you have diabetes or are concerned that you may be at risk, you should consult with a healthcare professional before taking this product.