In order to maintain digestive, urinary and reproductive health, it is crucial to keep yeasts levels under control.
When yeast growth escalates, it can cause disruption throughout the digestive and urinary tracts. Gut symptoms such as bloating, nausea, constipation and diarrhea have been linked to yeast overgrowth, as have more subtle gut-brain symptoms including brain fog, sleep interruption and fatigue.
Candid-X contains potent plant-derived herbal extracts that support healthy yeast levels while minimising tissue irritation that is caused by excess yeast and inflammation.
Formulated to suppress yeast overgrowth, Candid-X contributes to full-spectrum and microbiome support with:
- Sodium Caprylate – A derivative of coconut-extracted caprylic acid to help eliminate toxic levels of yeast, while also minimising inflammation.
- Berberine – Demonstrates selective anti-microbial effects to target Candida without harming beneficial flora, such as Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species.
- Oregano – Contains bioactive compounds to help inhibit yeast cell division and growth, especially carvacrol, a well-known anti-fugal compound.
- Cinnamon – Supports suppression of yeast replication and growth while also soothing Candida-related symptoms. Cinnamon can act as an anti-fungal by damaging the cell membrane and preventing the yeast from reproducing.
- Chamomile – Contains caprylic acid to support Candida cell membrane destruction. Assists to relive gastrointestinal symptoms such as diarrhea.
- Ginger – Contains shagelol and gingerol to support defenses against yeast overgrowth.
- Pau D’ Arco – Supports defense against yeast overgrowth and modulates localised inflammation.
- Rosemary – Contains antioxidants and assists in inhibiting Candida growth. Targets immune strength and inflammatory control.