These whole food goodies are an easy-to-prepare alternative to sugary treats that will support your training and gut health in one mouthful. Great for kids too.
- Slicone ice cube tray or moulds (or simply a cake pan lined with parchment paper)
- Heat resistant measuring jug or small mixing bowl
- 250ml hot liquid of your choice— this could be:
- a hot herbal tea (we love lemon and ginger infused for a good 5-10min)
- freshly squeezed orange juice
- plant-based milk with 1-2tsbp raw cacao for a chocolatey gummy
- 2 tsp 180 Nutrition Collagen Powder
- 4 tbsp grass fed gelatin powder
- 1-3 tbsp maple syrup— or liquid sweetener of your choice
- Bring herbal tea, juice or plant-based milk to the boil. Add sweetener and mix well.
- Combine collagen, gelatin and 1/2C water in measuring jug/bowl. Mix with a fork to form a gel.
- Gradually add hot liquid to and whisk well with a fork to remove any clumps. Pour mix into silicone moulds & refrigerate for 30min-1hr.
- Once set, transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge. ENJOY!
Share your creations @5elementwellness