Shout out to our ancestors: they had a profound understanding of the importance of eating organ meats – In fact, they revered vitamin-rich organ meats as some of the most nutrient-dense foods available.
Alas, as time has gone on, these true superfoods have become less popular, which is understandable as they can be tricky to incorporate into our diets. Unfortunately, many of us are missing out on the incredible health benefits organ meats offer.
Organ Meats: A Nutrient-Dense Superfood
Organ meats are packed with essential vitamins and minerals that are difficult to source from other foods.
For example, the liver is a rich source of Vitamin A, B12, folate, and iron; the kidneys provide selenium, Vitamin B12, and riboflavin; and the heart is an excellent source of CoQ10 and zinc. These nutrients are essential for maintaining optimal health body-wide.
While we can add kidney to bolognese, or whip up a pate with liver, the flavour and preparation of organ meats can be a bit of a hassle.
Luckily, Ancestral Nutrition Primal Multi is a supplement that can help bridge this gap.
Key Nutrients in Primal Multi
Primal Multi is a unique supplement that combines nutrient-rich grass-fed beef liver, heart, and kidney in a convenient capsule form. Each capsule contains a powerful blend of essential vitamins and minerals that support energy, heart health, immunity, healthy iron levels, and more.
Some of the key nutrients in Primal Multi include:
1. Vitamin A: This essential vitamin is crucial for maintaining healthy vision, immune function, and skin health.
2. Vitamin B12: Important for energy production, DNA synthesis, and the maintenance of nerve cells. Primal Multi contains methylcobalamin, the most bioavailable form of vitamin B12.
3. CoQ10: A potent antioxidant needed for energy production, immune function and heart health.
4. Iron: Crucial for haemoglobin production, which carries oxygen in the blood. Primal Multi contains heme iron, which is the most bioavailable form of iron.
In addition, Primal Multi also contains a range of other essential vitamins and minerals like selenium, zinc, and folate, which work together to support healthy digestion, immune function, and energy levels.
Who should take Primal Multi?
Primal Multi is an excellent supplement for anyone looking to boost healthy iron levels, energy, immune health and digestion. It’s particularly supportive if you struggle to consume organ meats regularly.
However, as with all supplements, Primal Multi should not be used as a replacement for a healthy diet that is rich in nutrient-dense whole foods.
Keen to experience the benefits for yourself? Check out Primal Multi.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any underlying health conditions, be sure to consult your healthcare provider before using a new supplement.
- “Nutrient-dense organ meats,” Weston A. Price Foundation, https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/food-features/nutrient-dense-organ-meats/.
- “The Ultimate Guide to Eating Organ Meats,” Perfect Keto, https://perfectketo.com/eating-organ-meats/.
- “The Benefits of Beef Liver: Nature’s Most Nutrient Dense Food,” Chris Kresser, https://chriskresser.com/the-benefits-of-beef-liver-natures-most-potent-superfood/.
- “Ubiquinol vs. CoQ10: What You Need to Know,” Healthline, https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/ubiquinol-vs-coq10.
- “Heme vs Non-Heme Iron: What’s the Difference?” Healthline, https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/heme-iron-vs-non-heme-iron.
- “Folate,” National Institutes of Health, https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Folate-HealthProfessional/.
- “Selenium,” National Institutes of Health, https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Selenium-HealthProfessional/.
- “Zinc,” National Institutes of Health, https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/.
- “Methylcobalamin vs Cyanocobalamin: What’s the Difference?” Healthline, https://www.healthline.com/health/methylcobalamin-vs-cyanocobalamin.
- “Retinol and Carotenoids,” National Institutes of Health, https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminA-HealthProfessional/.
- “CoQ10,” National Institutes of Health, https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/CoenzymeQ10-HealthProfessional/.
- “Iron,” National Institutes of Health, https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/.
- “Ancestral Nutrition Primal Multi,” 5EW website, https://shop.5ew.com.au/product/ancestral-nutrition-primal-multi-beef-liver-heart-kidney-120-capsules/.